Friday, September 3, 2010

The story

Well, it started like this: I had a dream. Nothing too special really, just one about cowboy boots, and how interesting it would be to photograph them in different scenarios. So, I went to the local D.I. and I bought a pair of used women's boots. Then I also got a pair of men's boots from my husband's Grandpa. I decided that I should probably give them a name, so they are:

Bonnie

Clyde

Now, unfortunately for Bonnie, she just isn't as photogenic at Clyde, so most of my photos that I will be posting will be of him.

Please, feel free to leave comments or constructive criticism. I just have one rule: KEEP IT CLEAN!

2 comments:

Irean said...

Way to go. Can't wait to see more of Bonnie & Clyde.

Jami Fisher said...

I think I like Bonnie more than Clyde.