Sunday, December 16, 2012

Healthy Choice

As a member of the website Crowdtap, I can win the opportunity to do a sample share.  I was fortunate enough to get one for Healthy Choice, Baked entrees.  I was given a coupon for $1.00, and coupons for 5 of my friends as well.

I decided to actually try two of the entrees, because they looked yummy, and they also looked perfect for a fast lunch for me.  I tried the Four Cheese Ziti Marinara, and the Lasagna.  They were really good.  I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty they really were. 

I was worried that the pasta would taste rubbery, or to dry from the freezer.  But it wasn't.  It was just right.  The sauce was a little on the spicy side for my, but I would definitely buy these again.  They were a cheap and yummy lunch for me this week.

No comments: